Academia International College, affiliated with Tribhuvan University, is one of the premier institutions dedicated to providing quality education in a fully-integrated, multicultural environment. The College occupies spacious area at Lalitpur with excellent facilities. In our Graduate School, we are one of the pioneer institutes in Nepal to introduce B.Sc. CSIT program offered by Tribhuvan University.
Academia International College is committed to achieving excellence in the academic development of students and professionals. We strongly believe that the Academic Programs at Academia is going to acquire a distinguished reputation of being the most rigorous and fulfilling course in this category.READ MORE →
- B.Sc.CSIT 7th Semester Project Work Proposal Defense - 2021/06/14
- Academia Mobile Apps Development Competition. - 2021/06/10
- शोक बिदा सम्बन्धमा। - 2021/06/10
- हार्दिक श्रद्धाञ्जली ! - 2021/06/09
- Form Submission Notice: update - 2021/06/08
- Revised Form Submission Notice - 2021/06/08
- Form submission notice - 2021/06/08
- MBS Second Semester MT Examination Routine. - 2021/06/08
- BBM First Semester MT Examination Routine. - 2021/06/01
Venue: MS Teams
Date: 2021-06-28 , Time: 06:30:00
Venue: MS Teams
Date: 2021-07-03 , Time: 08:00:00
- Sentiment Analysis on Nepali Language Using Support Vector Machine - Avishranta Aryal,Ayush Upadhyay,Devanshu Bajracharya,Upendra Bohara
- Blood Bank Management System - Nalina Shakya,Remika Shakya,Uma Thapa
- ShreeBalaji Hydro and Engineering Pvt. Ltd At DeepMind Creations Pvt. Ltd. - Gourav Kadariya
- Search Engine Optimization Of Bikemandu Nepal At BlendWit Int Pvt Ltd - Bishesh Man Nakarmi
- Search Engine Optimization Of Celebsbio Website At Yala Tech Hub Pvt. Ltd - Roshani Balami
- Data Migration At Pioneer Associate Pvt. Ltd - Gopal Tiwari
COVID-19 Status Survey at Academia.
This Survey was conducted among 98 Students, Faculty, and Staffs of Academia Int. College, 89% students, 4% staffs and 7% Teachers. Male - 76.5%, Female- 23.5% . Result: Currently active case: 4.08%, Infected and recovered: - 7.14%, Never infected - 88.77%. 40% of the infected are in hospital and 60% are in home isolation. 93.7% of the respondent never took first dose of vaccine and 100% of the respondent never took second dose of vaccine.- 98
Blood Bank Management System
At present, the public use conventional media such as radio, newspaper, television advertisement to know about the blood donation events. Without an automated management system, there are also problems in keeping track of the actual amount of each and every blood type in the blood bank. Students at Academia were successful to develop Blood Bank Management System (BBMS), a web based application, that is very helpful to store, process, retrieve and analyze administrative and inventory management within a blood bank....
- Nalina Shakya,Remika Shakya,Uma Thapa
Sentiment Analysis on Nepali Language Using Support Vector Machine
The growing amount of Nepali content on the web has opened doors for a range of Natural Language Processing applications from Sentiment Analysis to research and development. This research examines one of the most commonly used machine learning technique notably Support Vector Machine (SVM), for the sentiment analysis of Nepali text.
- Avishranta Aryal,Ayush Upadhyay,Devanshu Bajracharya,Upendra Bohara
Honestly, when I first joined Academia International College I had no interest in Computer Science. However, through the guidance and support of my experienced teachers, amazing college members and my creative friends I started to love Computer Science. Not only did I gain IT skills but I also learned to be self-organized and improved my leadership. Currently I am working in one of the IT companies of Nepal and I am loving every bit of it. The global IT exposure that I am getting right now wouldn't have been possible without the efforts of my college, teachers and myself. Thank you!
Madhu Sudan Subedi, Web Developer
The pleasure combined with knowledge gained in four years at Academia is something which will stay with me for the rest of my life. The experiences of projects in the initial stage of our course were a game changer during the execution of our final year project. Numerous presentations on multiple topics in class were the turning point in building our communication skills. The technical fest and extra-curricular activities were add-ons in this fun filled ride. Overall, Academia has been responsible for my overall development.
Sabin Maharjan, Web Developer
Academia is a remarkable Institute where one can to learn and apply one’s knowledge practically. For research, probably this institute provides the best opportunity to excel. The concept of each subject was taught through the means of mini and minor projects. The innovative methods adopted for the curriculum by including modern technology without compromising the core subjects. A case in point is including “Python , Robotics” the latest technology as part of the curriculum. Academia has an excellent placement record. I am proud of the college which has supported me in my placement to a leading software company .
Ashok Adhikari, Web Developer