B.SC.CSIT At Academia International College
Academia International College - Eligibility, Applications
The B.Sc. CSIT program is designed to equip student across the world with the knowledge and skills required to effectively progress their career within the business world. The B.Sc. CSIT curriculum is designed by closely following the course practiced in accredited international universities and institutions. The objective of B.Sc. CSIT program is to offer intensive courses in the theory, design, programming and application of computers. It is envisaged that a graduate from this program will be equipped with necessary knowlege of computer software system.
The B.Sc. CSIT program will run through semester system having altogether eight semesters in four years time frame. Each semester shall have duration of fifteen weeks. View our B.Sc. CSIT curriculum for more information.
View our B.Sc. CSIT curriculum for more information.View Curriculum
Eligibity or Admission
You will be eligible for admission in the B.Sc. CSIT program at academia International College affiliated with Tribhuvan University, if you,
- Have passed I.Sc. Examination with a minimum of second division mark with Physics and Mathematics (100 marks). Or
- Have passed +2 Examination with at least C grade in each subject with Physics and Mathematics (100 marks). Or
- Have passed A Level Examination with at least D grade in each subject with Physics and Mathematics (100 marks). Or
- Have passed CTEVT Examination with a minimum of second division mark with Physics and Mathematics And
- Have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted by Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) TU.
You should made the application for B.Sc. CSIT course directly to The Admission Officer; Academia International College on the college application form which you can download from the college website or can collect through the college application form which you can download from the college website or can collect through the college admission office. You should fill the application form and submit it directly to the college along with the following:
- Notarized copies of all the qualifications held starting from S.L.C. or equivalent to Bachelor Examination result sheet, Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees.
- Reference letter from two referees
- Letters from past and present employers (If applicable).
- A copy of CV.